brath
Associate II

i want to send a udp packet usig lwip im new to stm can anyone help me out

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

Which device is using ?

You'll probably want to review LwIP examples as you can find available in the Cube firmware package dedicated for your board.

You can also, use the STM32CubeMx tool to generate initialization code. This allow you to choose the microcontroller, select the peripherals you want and map them to pins graphically. 

Kind Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
brath
Associate II

thanku actually im working on stm32h743ZI i have used cubemx but getting error have a look at it

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

The "Undefined symbol" error means that your application does not include object, source or libraries including this function. You should review the configuration of your project, and the files included and make sure that your project contains all the required library source files.

Kind Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Can you share the .IOC file so that I could make what's the mistake I have done​

can u suggest me what are the peripherals required for lwip and plz do share .ioc of basic lwip