cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading multiple tags on X-CUBE-NFC5 example code

WThal
Associate II

Hi,

I am using the expansion board NUCLEO-NFC05A1 using the example code in X-CUBE-NFC5. I am testing the board with NFC-V ISO15693 tags but I cannot get it to read multiple tags at the same time as my STR3911B-DISCO does. Could anybody please point me in the right direction on what parameters to change to be able to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

• in demo.c you will find rfalNfcvPollerCollisionResolution(1, &nfcvDev, &devCnt): the "1" and the allocated "nfcvDev" will cause the software to stop after the first found tag.

• the implementation inside rfal follows NFCForum Activity spec. It is not the solution which gives you the most tags in the least time. If you think it is not sufficient for your use case then please grab the implementation from the ST25R3911B-DISC which is available in STSW-ST25R002 in file iso15693_3.c. Depending on your tag population you may also investigate on more sophisticated approaches.

Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LLeon.14
Associate

​I also have this problem - I need to read multiple ISO 15963 NFC-V type cards but my Nucleo with ST25R3911B expansion is only showing a single card. I've looked though the sample code but I can't see how to implement the anticollision.

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

• in demo.c you will find rfalNfcvPollerCollisionResolution(1, &nfcvDev, &devCnt): the "1" and the allocated "nfcvDev" will cause the software to stop after the first found tag.

• the implementation inside rfal follows NFCForum Activity spec. It is not the solution which gives you the most tags in the least time. If you think it is not sufficient for your use case then please grab the implementation from the ST25R3911B-DISC which is available in STSW-ST25R002 in file iso15693_3.c. Depending on your tag population you may also investigate on more sophisticated approaches.

Regards, Ulysses