cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images are not correctly displayed

PBU
Associate III

Hi

I am using STM32F469 Disco Board. In TouchGFX Progress Indicator example the images gets blurred if i placed all the images in external nor flash. But if i placed the same images in internal flash, then it is working fine. What is the issue in this. I'm using Atollic True studio.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi!

Okay, it looks like you've not properly programmed the images into the external QSPI flash. The blue you're seeing is drawn using the MCU directly into the framebuffer.

Please verify your project settings to program the external flash correctly!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

​Hi PBU,

I'm assuming that you created your project using the TouchGFX Designer (4.10?) with the STM32F469-DISCO application template.

Do all the images get blurred? I'm counting 8 images including the background. I have no problems here on several STM32F469-DISCO boards. Do you have another one you can try?

Can you show me a picture of what you're seeing?

Thanks!

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply. No I have created my project using Atollic True Studio and copied all the necessary files from gui, generated folders, and i'm using TouchGFX Designer (4.9.3) with STM32F469 Disco template.

All the 8 images got blurred. I have shared the image.

I have another STM32F746G Discovery board, in that i have tried with TouchGFX Demo 1 application by following the step given in the link below

https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115001048712-TouchGFX-working-in-Atollic-TrueSTUDIO-IDE

This also results the same (ie) i got blurred image0690X000006CsocQAC.jpg

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi!

Okay, it looks like you've not properly programmed the images into the external QSPI flash. The blue you're seeing is drawn using the MCU directly into the framebuffer.

Please verify your project settings to program the external flash correctly!

HI Martin,

Yeah you are correct. The application needs pictures flashed in QSPI flash memory to work, if using EWARM toolchain, the internal flash and QSPI flash programming is done by tool, but if using MDK-ARM or SW4STM32 (Atollic True Studio) toolchains,these tools can't flash QSPI flash. So, in this case ST-link utility has to be used to flash these memories

Now it is working Fine. Thanks.