cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I correctly build the example code and flash it to the board. I am on Ubuntu 16.04.

JLill
Associate

My university has purchased an STM32L072CZY6TR MCU and I get to figure out how to make it work with our gateway (Multitech ). Starting with the insert that came with the board I have downloaded the example code from www.st.com/i-cube-lrwan and I would like to figure out how to compile and run one of the examples on the board, specifically the end-node example. I have read through a few of the getting started guides and set up and installed the Ac6 eclipse environment and import the code I downloaded, ran the build all functionality and ran the code, which looks like it executes correctly, in eclipse at least. However, it doesn't seem like the example program I am trying to run, is what is actually executed. Many of the guides I have read through or videos I have watched so far seem to skim over the, how to build and how to flash the program to the board. So I really can't be sure what I am doing is in anyway correct. Appologies for the basic nature of the question, I am very new to this environment

0 REPLIES 0