cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set up a command that can send a file to tag,every time the command is turn on .it best the reader independent power supply,

sliu.5
Associate II

my reader is st25r3911b-discover,the tag is st25dv04k,when I write file(the bin file )to tag,the reader wrote a block (four byte)to tag every time ,how to designer reader for writing more block to tag every time.for example two block or more.thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

if you need to develop your own software based on PC software application, I suggest you to have a look to the latest PC software available to control ST NFC readers with NFC tags : ST25PC001. This software support ST25R3911B-DISCOVERY reader and is able to manage all Type5/Type4 tags. Transfer file feature is available in the menu Tags/User Memory, selecting File Operation tab.

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/stsw-st25pc001.html

On the same internet web page, you will be able to find ST25PC002 zip file that is the Java source code of this PC software. Up to you to use it to develop your own application (LSLA0052 license).

Best regards

NFC/RFID Customer support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

if you need to develop your own software based on PC software application, I suggest you to have a look to the latest PC software available to control ST NFC readers with NFC tags : ST25PC001. This software support ST25R3911B-DISCOVERY reader and is able to manage all Type5/Type4 tags. Transfer file feature is available in the menu Tags/User Memory, selecting File Operation tab.

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/stsw-st25pc001.html

On the same internet web page, you will be able to find ST25PC002 zip file that is the Java source code of this PC software. Up to you to use it to develop your own application (LSLA0052 license).

Best regards

NFC/RFID Customer support