cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usb dfu upload own code

BWawr
Associate II

I have a problem with example from st with upload via dfu, when I want to upload the binary example from st via dfuse everything is ok and works great, but now I want to build my own code with simply toggle led. I change the flash address and vector table and it uploads without any errors in dfuse but it won’t work. It’s still in dfu mode and my code doesn’t work like st example can you guys say what did I wrong ?

3 REPLIES 3

What STM32? Which example?

Likely missed one or more addresses in linker script, scatter file, or SystemInit()

Present problems in way that can be solved rather than expecting people to guess.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
BWawr
Associate II

STM32F207zg Nucleo, this the path for example STM32Cube_FW_F2_V1.7.0\Projects\STM32F207ZG-Nucleo\Applications\USB_Device\DFU_Standalone.

I want to upload my own code via dfu like it's present in example, everything it's ok when I upload example from binary, but when I build my own app which is bellow it won't work.

BWawr
Associate II

Here it's my program which I want to upload can you look at it ?​