cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want use ST25R3911B-DISCO write a file ( the bin file) to ST25DV04K .

sliu.5
Associate II

I use pc software(ST25R3911B Discovery GUI) linking with ST25R3911B in usb.the tag is st25dv04k.

My order of operations is | ST25 Tag Editor model | > | ISO15693 model | > | DYNAMIC NFC TAGS| > | ST25DV04K|.I use file transfer model,choice LOAD FILE TO MEMORY command,load a bin file to memory ,BUT why don't have any information about the bin file in the EEPROM. I write bin file in memory but it is different with bin file .The bin file is follow.0690X000006CP8cQAG.png0690X000006CP8IQAW.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

​Hello,

I suspect a issue in the software during write to memory process. This is in attached file a new revision of the software (Unzip the attached file in the install folder C:/Program File (x86)/STMicroelectronics/ST25R3911B_Discovery_GUI/ST25_Tag_Editor/). This updated version will be available on internet in few days.

If the issue is always, please check the software used to display and modify the binary file : it MUST display hexadecimal value and not binary values.

Best regards

NFC/RFID Customer support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

​Hello,

I suspect a issue in the software during write to memory process. This is in attached file a new revision of the software (Unzip the attached file in the install folder C:/Program File (x86)/STMicroelectronics/ST25R3911B_Discovery_GUI/ST25_Tag_Editor/). This updated version will be available on internet in few days.

If the issue is always, please check the software used to display and modify the binary file : it MUST display hexadecimal value and not binary values.

Best regards

NFC/RFID Customer support

thank you ,very good ,I successed.😎