cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-PCC009V2 missing source file for IBUU source code, where to find it? Many trouble with this board and no answer...

FF1
Associate III

Dear all,

as stated inside the UM0935, page 8/53, §2.2 it should be on the package also:

"The IBU UI tool includes the following items:

�? Hardware content:

– One board

– BOM list

– Schematic

�? Software content:

– DFU firmware

– DLL files of the I2C, SPI and UART interface of the 10-pin header

– DLL files of the I2C, SPI, and UART1 and UART2 interface of the 30-pin header

– Source code (including DFU)

�? Documentation:

– User manual (to work in functional mode)

– User manual (to work in DFU mode)

– Help file on how to use the DLL file

"

but no idea where can be the Source code (including DFU), someone can give some help about?

As a note is a real pain configure this board due to the many trouble arise and that I've already found about software updating through the IBUUI updater application also by means of WinXP that should be the OS where this application originally was designed and tested (I got many software crash about missing dll, I've tried in two different WinXP machine, also in a VirtualBox installation, either with NET Framework 2.0 SP2 fresh installed!), so is very difficult for me developing my motor control solution by means of this evaluation board (my first choice was about to use the EVAL6480H-DISC but it seems impossible to find only one evaluation board over around the world! so I had to fall back to use the STEVAL-PCC009V2 + EVAL6480H board), also I see into the forum that many people experiencing trouble in getting all things working properly and also from the ST support to got an answers require a lot of time to arrive and mostly are no real useful at all because are simple link to the product applications notes that are the first readed, so not a real factive support about this type of product.

Hope someone can help on this matter...thank for your time!

Best regards

Fabio

0 REPLIES 0