cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mode of FILE TRANSFER load file ( a bin FILE ) to memory ,why different with EEPROM. The picture FOLLOW.

sliu.5
Associate II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

​Hello,

after deeper investigations, the issue could be from write to memory process included in the PC Software. Please find attached a new version of the PC software that can solve your issue. (Install attached file to get revision 2.3.1). This new version will be vailable on internet web site in few days.

If the issue is not corrected with the update, please check your binary file editor : it MUST display hexadecimal data, not binary data.

Best regards

NFC/RFID Customer support

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hello,

It is very difficult to answer to your question regarding the little given informations.

Anyway, seeing the picture and 00110101 data in file, I suppose that the format of the binary file is not the good one. Binary file must contains BYTE informations and not BIT informations. I suggest to use a specific software to edit and create your comparison file (exemple Hex Editor).

I take this post to tell you a new software that can be used to manage CR95HF & ST25DV : ST25PC-NFC PC software

www.st.com/st25pc-nfc/

Best regards

0690X000006COUIQA4.bmpHi,

www.st.com/st25pc-nfc/ is not available, 404 Error Page

BR

John

Hi, this link should be good​

www.st.com/st25pc-nfc or www.st.com/st25pcnfc

Best regards

​Hello,

after deeper investigations, the issue could be from write to memory process included in the PC Software. Please find attached a new version of the PC software that can solve your issue. (Install attached file to get revision 2.3.1). This new version will be vailable on internet web site in few days.

If the issue is not corrected with the update, please check your binary file editor : it MUST display hexadecimal data, not binary data.

Best regards

thank you ,i success.😊

thanks I success😂

thank you again,I want ask you another question ,now my tag is st25dv04k I want enlarge memory ,Whether it is feasible only to replace chip in ST25DV04K,enlarge memory to 64k.

​Sure, ST25DV04K is 100% compatible with ST25DV64K.

ST25DV64K will support additional commands such as Extended Read commands and Extended Write commands to be able to access memory address > 0xFF (2 bytes address size).

OK thank you very much😍 .