cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug report for STM32F765

siddiq.habib
Associate III

Hi,

As part of SOUP (Software of Unknown Provenance) validation for a Class C medical device, i need to provide a couple of information.

I am using STM32F7xx series of microcontroller (specifically STM32F765). The version number in use is V1.1.2, i understand the latest version is V1.12.0.

Can i know what are the bugs or issues that are know between the two versions.

This will help me mitigate any particular issues if any in V1.1.2

Any information on this will be valuable.

Thanks in Advance.

Siddiq

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello @siddiq.habib​ ,

Could you please get contact with your FAE in order to get the report you are looking for.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

siddiq.habib
Associate III

Hi Amel,

While going through the release note associated with STM32F7xx HAL V1.2.6, i can see a comment

"General update to fix known defects and enhancements implementation"

as the start.

These "known defects" are they the bullet points which follow in the same report or would there be other fixes which are not explicitly mentioned.

siddiq.habib
Associate III

0690X000006COMEQA4.png

The release note file doesn't provide the exhaustive list of bugs fixed in a given version of STM32Cube package.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.