cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot select TrueStudio IDE in STM32CubeMX with Graphics STemWin enabled. How to solve?

Chris75
Associate

Hello,

As soon as I enable STemWin in CubeMX, I cannot select TrueStudio IDE (see attached screenshot). In the forum, I found other posts with the information that this should work.

My CubeMX verion is 4.27.0 (downloaded installer yesterday and tried a new installation).

I use a STM32F767ZIT. Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks for your support!

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hello @Chris75​ ,

Effectively for STM32CubeMX 4.27.0 , it is not possible to generate project with TrueSTUDIO if graphics is enabled . stay tuned for 5.0.0 this week Grpahics will be OK with TrueSTUDIO 😊 .

Regards,

Houda

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Chris75​ ,

I assume the limitation is related to the STemWin library (although the GCC compiler is already supported by the library). This limitation will be reported internally to keep you informed by when it will be possible to generate graphic project with TrueSTUDIO.

As workaround, I think that you should be able to generate the project with SW4STM32, then port it to TrueSTUDIO.

-Amel

PS: Stay tuned to use the new STM32CubeMX version, and keep us informed about your feedback.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hello @Chris75​ ,

Effectively for STM32CubeMX 4.27.0 , it is not possible to generate project with TrueSTUDIO if graphics is enabled . stay tuned for 5.0.0 this week Grpahics will be OK with TrueSTUDIO 😊 .

Regards,

Houda

Chris75
Associate

Hello Amel and Houda,

Thank you for your quick answer!

I started to implement STemWin by hand, but will try CubeMX 5.0.0 also, as soon as it's available.

Regards,

Chris