cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sir i want to read a USB keyboard key press. I want read which particular key is pressed and toggle led.

knidh
Associate II

5 REPLIES 5

Sounds like a homework problem.

Review the HID Host examples for the specific STM32 you're using, probably a few hundred parts from different families, so you might want to narrow that down a little.

The Cube downloads for assorted families unpack with large example trees, for assorted boards, including HID examples.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Ok, duplicate thread, stick to your first one

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009sWR9ISAW/i-am-using-stm32f373vc-microcontroller-i-want-to-interface-a-usb-keyboard-to-toggle-led-connected-on-pin-by-pressing-key-on-keyboardplease-help-me

Work with your teachers and colleagues.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Consider using a NUCLEO-F429ZI, the F4 supports HOST operation, and has a HID example..

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.21.0\Projects\STM32F429ZI-Nucleo\Applications\USB_Host\HID_Standalone

Sir I have completed all process. But i do not know which class or structure is use from library function. My means what is type of variable which store specific key press data of USB keyboard.please give me your suggestion to set this problem. thank you

thank you very much sir. you had provided me link to answer my question but i did not understand at that time.Thank you so much sir