cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F765VIT6 code compiled with KEIL MDK5.26.2.0 tool and verified error when downloading firmware with J-Link V9

JLee.0
Associate III

STM32F765VIT6 code compiled with KEIL MDK5.26.2.0 tool and verified error when downloading firmware with J-Link V9

"error:flash download failed - cortex-M7"

5 REPLIES 5
JLee.0
Associate III

0690X000006CHsFQAW.png0690X000006CHsAQAW.png

Ok, so you probably want to go into the debugger/flash settings and pick a different flash algorithm. ie banked vs non-banked.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
JLee.0
Associate III

@Community member​ :ok,Thank you very much for your answer.

for my ​STM32F765VIT6:

if my flash option bytes select ​single banked,what can i pick a flash algorithm?

if ​if my flash option bytes select ​dual banked,what can i pick a flash algorithm another?

I hope to hear from you�?�?

0690X000006CIPoQAO.png

The error you are reporting is indicative of a mismatch in the banking vs flash algorithm.

0690X000006CIPtQAO.jpg

So if you currently have the single bank ones selected, Remove them, and then Add the dual bank versions. Or the other way round depending on what isn't working currently. And the observe if it works then, or not.

If you still have a problem there may be other issues, but let's cross that bridge later if necessary.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

ok,

thanks a lot,i have a try�?​