STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no indication on the display

Hello,what do I have to change in the code so that I see something on the oled display 0x78?Maybe someone has a tip for meThanks ...#define ssd1306_I2C_Port hi2c2#define ssd1306_I2C_ADDR 0x78...#define ssd1306_WIDTH 128#define ssd1306_HEIGHT 64...I2C...

Resolved! SPI_multiple_bytes_transfer

I am sending multiple bytes in spi protocol. The sender is sending properly through AARDWARK(Total Phase Control)Software. But only the odd number of bytes are received and the receiving is not proper using these HAL_Functions. What is the issue?chec...

vbk22398 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 UART only working with debugger

Hi,I am working with STM32g491re custom board. With UART communication our STM32 and other MCU communicating.After flashing the firmware with debugger both boards are communicating properly but once power off & on If other board sends the data stm32 ...

STM32G474VET3

As i am using inside comparators.For that i can see below available options for reference voltages.My question is about DAC output can it be set internally or i have to make physical connection by DAC out put pin to comparator input 

sag_0-1714040226057.png
sag by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Working with STM32 is so frustrating

This morning I got an email from ST which included a section on using VS Code to target STM32 CubeMX projects.This appeals to me since the STM32CubeIDE is seriously lacking in focus from ST. It has looooooong standing bugs which no-one cares about, b...

KMill by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

uds protocol

hello , i am working with a cluster i want to send  this frame  Enter Customer extended Session "10 03"Switch on all LED TTs by using service 2F D7 00 03 FFCheck the displayed LED TTs. how can i send it   with stm32h7 

sana1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos