cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all. I am using STM8S103 up for analog ADC measurement, but the accuracy depend og the supply voltage Vcc. Has this Up not a ADC ref. input voltage for better accuracy ? Thank you :-) Regards Per Haastrup Denmark

aggersund
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
TA1
Associate III

Hi

STM8S103F2 is used in my project and I also use ADC. I checked datasheet for you to make sure before answer. There is not any VREF input any of package of 103series. You can check from its datasheet on page 23.

Regards

aggersund
Associate II

​Hi and thanks. Okay, but then - How can we make better ADC accuraty ?

Regards

Per

TA1
Associate III

Hi

You can change package what you use. Some of STM8s has Vref input. I think 48 or more pin package has Vref input. You may hava better power supply smooth and very less tolerance. Other option you may use seperate ADC externally. You can communicate ADC over SPI. It will be little bit complex.

You can also follow on page 18: https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/application_note/bc/27/04/f8/33/b0/44/0d/CD00176594.pdf/files/CD00176594.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.CD00176594.pdf

Regards

​Thanks. I am today using STM8S103 and PCB layout has been done, so I have to find one which is pin compatibel if possibel.

Else I have to find a 0.5% 5V regulator if possibel

Thanks 🙂