cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any USB examples for the NUCLEO-H743ZI board?

Microman
Associate III

I could not find any in the Cube packages... I tried creating a project from scratch with STM32CubeMX. Power for USB FS1 is ready (LD10 on) but no reaction at all when I connect anything via user USB port (CN13). The same project works on the STM32H743I-EVAL board with no problems at all (OTG FS1, host and device). Peripheral USB is on, IRQs are on, Clock is running (48MHz) and configured. Now I am really looking for a USB host project for this nucleo board to see whats the matter with this.

2 REPLIES 2

Yeah, the examples are lacking, you'd likely need to port from the EVAL board, or use examples from other STM32 families as a template. Third party stack vendors might have solutions.

Focus on schematic and pin differences in the EVAL vs NUCLEO implementations.

Commercial customers could probably lean on their FAE for tailored support.

@STOne-32​ improved examples for H7 platforms?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Microman
Associate III

Thanks Clive! That's what I have tried already. I ported one running USB FS1 host example from EVAL to nucleo. The only thing I had to change is the VBus activation line. But no luck...

Maybe I can discuss this issue with someone from ST at the next electronica fair in Munich....