cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DFU, OTG FS, Dfu-util and Bootloader

Hani
Associate II

Hello

I have a project that I must realize. I have to use the USB port FS of the STM32L475 card to be able to make the firmware updates by using the DFU.

I successfully downloaded the firmware of the card with DfuSe Demo and then I tried to flash the MCU with this file and I got this message:

Matching not good.First difference at address 0x08000001:

File byte is 0xFE.

Read byte is 0xEE.

I also used the DFU File Manager to convert the .Hex that openStm32 from eclipse to me to DFU and then used to file DFU to flash the map with DfuSe Demo but I still have the message of Matching not goog ... ..and even changing address and I even try to do all this on a map STM32F746 discovery but I have the same problems.

While searching on the internet I saw that I had to use STM32 DFU File converter (https://hackaday.io/project/4139-stm32-dfu-file-converter)

but it does not work on Keil.

I work on Windows 10 and also on Windows 7 and I tried with the library Dfu-util, I manage to download the firmware of the card and I manage to flash the card but the card does not apply the new firmware .

When I use only openstm32, all works properly, the bootloader jumps on my main application.

What should I do?

Thank you in advance

0 REPLIES 0