cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get an actual version of the SRM32CubeF0 Firmware Package V1.5.0?

CChur
Associate II

I am working on a project that integrates the cubemx-classb library, which depends on V1.5.0, and also want to use STM32CubeMX for other configuration. However, it appears that the STM32CubeF0 Firmware Package V1.5.0 configured by the STM32CubeMX tool provides outdated (v1.3.1) HAL header files. Generated initialization files are not compatible, specifically WWDG references non-existent MACROS that don't appear until V1.5.0.

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @CChur​ ,

The STM32CubeF0 firmware package V1.5.0 is not compatible with the last version of STM32CubeMx.

According the release note of STM32CubeMx, the STM32CubeF0 firmware package V1.5.0 is used within the STM32CubeMX V4.15.0.

However, it's highly recomended to use the last available Cube firmware package and STM32CubeMX versions, since they always provide enhancement and bug fixes.

Kind Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
CChur
Associate II

Ok thanks. However, the STM32CubeMX tool does allow you to select previous versions of the SDK (from 'Help->Manage Embedded Packages'), and they are incorrect. For instance, configuring v1.5.0 gets you v1.3.1, v1.6.0 gets you v1.4.0, and v1.7.0 gets you v1.5.0.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7OY5pub_GfILUxvMEd6d1hyOXc

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Is it possible to get a copy of STM32CubeMX V4.15.0? For Linux?