cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program not running in a STM32L052K6T, but debug is working

OIba?
Associate

Hello, I'm having a problem with a board with a STM32L052K6T. I'm able to Debug, but I can't use the Run function.

The board was designed by myself. The schematic Is attached at the bottom of this post. Using STM32CubeMX I have done a HAL, and imported it in OpenSTM32 (AC6). The project is also attached.

With a ST-Link v2 I'm able to use the Debug function in the board, this is, program, use breakpoints, step over and even run the program, but I cannot use the Run function, as programming is working but it doesn't run. Even if I disconnect the ST-Link, and power off and on the board, the program doesn't run.

My program prints some messages over UART1 to tell if the program is running. In Debug mode I see the messages, but in Run mode there are no messages.

About the OpenOCD script file being used, I'm using the automated generation script. In "Connection Setup", the interface selected is SWD and frequency is set to 240khz. Under "Reset Mode" I have tested with "Hardware reset", "Connect under reset" and "Software system reset" but the behavior is the same for every choice.

I'm running out of ideas. Could it be a problem in the schematic design? any help is appreciated.

0690X000006CEPIQA4.png0690X000006CEPSQA4.png

2 REPLIES 2

>>Could it be a problem in the schematic design?

Pull BOOT0 LOW

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
OIba?
Associate

Thanks Clive Two.Zero, I will try that.