cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeF7 LwIP library MISSING unit test implementation

alfredgustav
Associate II

I'm trying to build the LwIP_HTTP_Server_Raw demo project for STM32F769-EVAL, which comes with STM32CubeF7 V1.12.0.

(project path is .\STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0\Projects\STM32F769I_EVAL\Applications\LwIP\LwIP_HTTP_Server_Raw)

There is a pile of compilation error when building the codes in this directory:

../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/test/

After checking the source code, it seems some unit test implementation is missing or incomplete.

For example, in this file:

/Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/test/unit/lwip_check.h

the included "check.h" is missing. No such header file exists in the STM32CubeF7 package.

Where can I get these source files for the missing unit test?

Is anyone encountering the same problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

After some trials, it turned out that this is due to including some irrelevant directories in the project.

With the correct include paths, and as long as no source file calls those test implementations in .\test directory, the problem is solved.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
alfredgustav
Associate II

No one is answering this question?

How can I contact an expert who will be able to provide an answer to it?

This is a primarily user-driven forum, with casual ST presence.

If you represent a significant buying power (in $M), you can try to contact ST directly.

If this is a lwip-specific question, you may have higher chance getting answers in the lwip-user forum.

JW

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @alfredgustav​ ,

We cannot reproduce this issue using same cube firmware package version STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0.

Have you tried with other devices or other IDE?

I recommend you to re-download the STM32CubeF7 package to ensure that you have the complet package.

Kind Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

After some trials, it turned out that this is due to including some irrelevant directories in the project.

With the correct include paths, and as long as no source file calls those test implementations in .\test directory, the problem is solved.