cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send the RFID scanned with the NFC03A1through the IDW01M1 or IDW04A1 via wifi to a database (Mysql or azure or IBM watson) on the Nucleo L476RG

JBott
Associate II

Hi ! I have a Nucelo-L476RG with a NFC03A1 and a IDW01M1 wifi module (I also have the IDW04A1) and I want to send the RFID tag scanned with the NFC03A1 via a wifi module but I cant find any example on the internet to help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi juju.botton1,

For an ISO14443A, the UID is collected during anti-collision. You can try using the ISO14443A_MultiTagHunting function in lib_iso14443Apcd file to help you.

Hope this can help you

Best Regards.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

​Hello,

You have documentation on NFC03 and X-CUBE  in ST.com:

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/x-cube-nfc3.html.

In the User manual UM2045 you will have material to access RFID as explained below :

X-CUBE-NFC3 provides a complete middleware for STM32 to build applications using 13.56-MHz multi-protocol contactless transceiver IC (CR95HF-VMD5T). It is easily portable across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube. This package contains a sample application example to detect NFC tags of different class, to write URI text into the detected passive tag, and then to read back the URI text from the tag.

Then I would suggest to go to WIFI documentation to complete your application setup.

Regards

PB

JBott
Associate II

I now own a NFC03A1, I ran the example but it only gave me the NFC type, like when I tag a NFC card it shows "NFC type 2 detected" but I can't figured how to show the ID written on the card, can you help me ?

Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi juju.botton1,

For an ISO14443A, the UID is collected during anti-collision. You can try using the ISO14443A_MultiTagHunting function in lib_iso14443Apcd file to help you.

Hope this can help you

Best Regards.