cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gdi-error‘[40201]: while debugging STM8 project on windows 10

VK Verma
Senior

Hi All.

I have installed STVD version 4.3.12 on OS - WINDOWS 10  version 1803 with following details

STVD MainFrame Version 3.6.5.2 - Build Aug 4 2017

stvabbld.dll, Version: 1.4.1.0

stv7abbld.dll, Version: 1.4.4.1

STVD_TxtEditor.dll, Version: 1.0.3.0

and received this error, but after referring en.CD00146550.pdf page no13 I followed following instructions

"On some systems, the DAO-3.5 objects, required by Swim and STice targets, are not correctly installed. As a result, this error is displayed: ‘[40201]: can't access configuration database’, when starting to debug on those targets. A first workaround consists in running with administrator privileges the package /stvd/dao/ST Toolset.msi (where is typically ‘C:/Program Files/STMicroelectronics/st_toolset’ on 32 bits systems and ‘C:/Program Files (x86)/STMicroelectronics/st_toolset’ on 64 bits systems). If the issue persists afterwards, run both following commands from a command prompt in administrator mode (example for 64-bit systems): – Regsvr32 /u ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\DAO350.DLL’ – Regsvr32 ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\DAO350.DLL’ "

but I am getting the error C:\Program failed to load as attached in the screen shot

0690X000006CBgXQAW.bmpkindly provide technical assistance.

Thanks and Best Regards.

VK Verma

3 REPLIES 3
Junpapa
Associate II

Hello

Did you resolve this problem?

Thanks

VK Verma
Senior

Hi,

Yes We resolved it. You can refer the release note pdf to further reference.

Regards,

VK Verma

Junpapa
Associate II

Thanks. the issue was cleared