cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-ISC004V1 Configure PDO does not work

REtti
Associate

i bought your STEVAL-ISC004V1 together with NUCLEO-F072RB to configure to configure NVM over I2C. For this you have the tool: STSW-STUSB001

Now i really tried to connect everything like the minimal description in the UM2254 of the STSW-STUSB001, but there is no blinking at all and no connection.

I can upload the Nucleo_F072RB_STUSB_NVM_config_1.6.bin to the NODE_F072RB and i can read the DETAILS.txt file(Version: 0221 Build:  Sep 18 2018 11:09:21) but still no blink when i disconnect, connect the board, connect usb-b to NUCLEO-F072RB.

Could you please update your software/usermanual or anythink to let me configure the PDO's ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Benoit FORET
ST Employee

Hello,

Just to be sure, the flow is the following:

1) plug the STEVAL-ISC004V1 in the NUCLEO

2) drag and drop the "​Nucleo_F072RB_STUSB_NVM_config_1.6.bin" to the NUCLEO board using a mini-B cable

3) remove this cable from the NUCLEO

4) connect your PC to the STEVAL-ISC004V1 board using a micro-B cable (take care that this cable is a data cable. Many cables re-used from power banks do not support data, which could explain that the GUI can't connect to the board)

At this point, the LD1 LED from the NUCLEO should bling, the LD3 should be turned ON, and 2 LED from the STEVAL_ISC004V1 should blink as well for a few seconds.

Afterwards, you can open the GUI by clicking on the GUI_STUSB_Utility_3.23.exe

Hope this will works for you.

Rgds,

Benoit FORET

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Benoit FORET
ST Employee

Hello,

Just to be sure, the flow is the following:

1) plug the STEVAL-ISC004V1 in the NUCLEO

2) drag and drop the "​Nucleo_F072RB_STUSB_NVM_config_1.6.bin" to the NUCLEO board using a mini-B cable

3) remove this cable from the NUCLEO

4) connect your PC to the STEVAL-ISC004V1 board using a micro-B cable (take care that this cable is a data cable. Many cables re-used from power banks do not support data, which could explain that the GUI can't connect to the board)

At this point, the LD1 LED from the NUCLEO should bling, the LD3 should be turned ON, and 2 LED from the STEVAL_ISC004V1 should blink as well for a few seconds.

Afterwards, you can open the GUI by clicking on the GUI_STUSB_Utility_3.23.exe

Hope this will works for you.

Rgds,

Benoit FORET

REtti
Associate

this helped, thanks. the important step is to connect the micro instead of the mini 😉