cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find? #include "mcc.h" #include "mcc_raw_request.h" Headers and macros related that? How can I read write mifareUl card with st25 ? Can any one help me to resolve my problem ?

swapnil champaneria
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Swapnil,

unfortunately we cannot provide sources showing how to talk to Mifare Classic cards. However all needed frames can be sent and received by ST25R3911B. If you manage the crypto1 by using SW or some secure element (eg. ST33) the ST25R3911B can talk in a secure manner to MifareClassic cards.

Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Swapnil,

mcc.* does not releate to Mifare Ultralight. Mifare Ultralight is handled in mifare_ul.c,h.

Regards, Ulysses

swapnil champaneria
Associate III

thanks

i have one more doubt, If I want to use mifaire classic card with key A and key B authentication feature then how can i use it ?

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Swapnil,

unfortunately we cannot provide sources showing how to talk to Mifare Classic cards. However all needed frames can be sent and received by ST25R3911B. If you manage the crypto1 by using SW or some secure element (eg. ST33) the ST25R3911B can talk in a secure manner to MifareClassic cards.

Regards, Ulysses

swapnil champaneria
Associate III

Hello @Ulysses HERNIOSUS_O​ 

I want  to communicate with Mifare classic card without any encryption algorithm, Is it possible?

I just want to store data on the card, who have a valid key, can read that data

Thanks in advanced

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

AFAIK Mifare Classic always require its (buggy) crypto1 to access memory.

Regards, Ulysses

swapnil champaneria
Associate III

Hello @Ulysses HERNIOSUS_O​ 

After some R&D I found that NXP PN523X & MFRC522 have inbuilt crypto1 engine so is that any other way to bypass this,

If I managed crypto1 it's work on st253911B disco board ?

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi @swapnil champaneria 

yes as I said before if you use as software implementation e.g. crapto1 (used by some other readers) or a secure element to manage the cryptography you can perform authentication and afterwards read/write to your like. ST25R3911B can send and receive all the necessary bit-frames (including non-fitting parity bits, non-fitting CRC, etc.).

Regards, Ulysses

swapnil champaneria
Associate III

@Ulysses HERNIOSUS_O​ 

As you said above, if I'm using ST33 then it's work in my case to read write Mifare classic ?

Because in ST33 i am not see crypto1 mention specifically

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Swapnil,

looking at https://www.st.com/en/secure-mcus/st33-arm-sc300.html?querycriteria=productId=SC1282 there are some devices mentioning "MIFAREClassic Accelerator".

Still the actual commands for reading/writing/authenticating a card need to be managed in software. At the moment we cannot provide such a demo. In the end you will need to send payload frames to the ST33 using e.g. SPI and retrieve back the en-/decrypted frames for further RF processing/communication.

Regards, Ulysses