cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Information about AIS3624DQ

PSear
Associate

In regards to the AIS3624DQ, I have a few questions about the part:

1. Page 31 of the Data Sheet, paragraphs 7.10, 7.11, 7.12, which are the X, Y, and Z axis’s acceleration outputs, the description only says “expressed as two’s complement.
  2. Could you please provide some more information regarding this output, and a few examples? 
  3. If all of the defaults are used for all of the registers, want does the LSbit indicate? 
  4. What does "OUT_X_L and OUT_X_H" = x0000_0001 equal? 
  5. On your web page for the device, there is a link to a "Design Tip" DT0106, on page 2, Figure 1 of that document, could provide the typical outputs for the AIS3624DQ for those 5 pictures, and maybe another one where the sensor is at a 45 degree offset from one of the axis's. 
  6. Regarding the SPI Read, and specifically FIGURE 8 "Multiple byte SPI read protocol; If I wanted to read register x28 & x29 (OUT_X_L and OUT_X_H), would the correct SDI command be (in SCKL order): 

1 0 1 0_1 0 0 0_X X X X_X X X X_X X X X_X X X X 

Bit[0] = R/W_N = 1 for read, 

Bit[1] = MS_N = 0, or does this bit need to equal '1', because I want to read x28 & x29.

Bit[2:7] = Addr[5:0] = x28, which is the address of OUT_X_L. My goal is the read both registers for all 3 axis. 

Regards, 

PJ Searspatrick.sears@hs.utc.com

0 REPLIES 0