cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo L073RZ LORA NODE programs..

SZAIN
Associate

I have L073RZ and LoRa mbed SX1272 with me. Where can i get the LoRa node code? i want to develop a node with L073RZ and SX1272.

4 REPLIES 4

ST's code is in the LRWAN libraries (it says Cube, but is just HAL code)

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/i-cube-lrwan.html

The alternative might be to use mbed solutions, or the Semtech stack

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
SZAIN
Associate

I have already download them and use the end node program. It returned an error (fatal error -> not enough space) on the linker. After checked, it linked to the wrong board (which is L053). Then i chose my board (L073RZ) instead. But, it returned too many errors (16 errors). Do u know any links for my case? i searched so many things but still no results on my application.

>>But, it returned too many errors (16 errors).

attach a build log so I might have some chance to see/understand what is going on.

>>i searched so many things but still no results on my application.

Yeah, it's going to be hard to find useful things, software development isn't about searching the internet for solutions and bug fixes, etc. Especially if your questions/answers have unduly vague or non-specific detail.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

My preference would be to use Keil uV5, there should be a free license to allow use of STM32 Cortex-M0 parts.