cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Antenna design, dual tag

JMI
Associate II

Hi gent's

sorry: my first post here, hope everything goes well.

I would like to redesign an antenna for an 95HF, today for test, we use a Nucleo board and it's working pretty well; but I think we can do better.

We need to read 2 tags: one on the Wafer Pod case; one inside the case, on the cassette.

distances are in the range of 10cm but unfortunatelly tag inside Pod is prety at 90°.

I read carefully AN3394 and think I basicaly understood what I should do to adapt impedances;

but now I have to design my antenna according also to the space I have in front...

I saw ther is a 'simplified software tool' (antenne.exe) but I was not able to find it for download.

Any comment, help is welcomme.

Thanks and regards

JMI

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Henry Crane
ST Employee

Hi JMI,

antenna.exe software has been replaced by calculation module of our onlin tool eDesignSuite. You can find it on bottom of our web page www.st.com. This tool is helpful to calculate tag antenna as well as reader antenna impedance.

best regards,

NFC/RFID support team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Henry Crane
ST Employee

Hi JMI,

antenna.exe software has been replaced by calculation module of our onlin tool eDesignSuite. You can find it on bottom of our web page www.st.com. This tool is helpful to calculate tag antenna as well as reader antenna impedance.

best regards,

NFC/RFID support team

JMI
Associate II

Many thanks Henry for this early reply. I got it.