cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability issue with windows 10 gui version 1.2.2. How can I get version 1.1.22?

jlars.8
Associate

I have 3 of the ST25R3911B-Disco boards and they are working great with discovery gui version 1.1.22.0 on a windows 10 pro machine. I needed to set up a second pc and can now only get the gui version 1.2.2 when I try to connect to the new version I first had to upgrade my boards according to the new gui. But I could not do this using the version 1.2.2 it keep failing. I used my gui version 1.1.22 and was able to update the board with the 1.2 version firmware but when I try to use the version 1.2 gui it works a couple times then gives me a packet info error and drops out. If I connect the board with the 1.2 firmware to the gui with the 1.1.22 everything is good. Any ideas on what he issue could be? How can I get the gui version 1.1.22 since is seems to work better than the new version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

we have not experienced such issues but we will have an eye on it. Our release tests on Win10 VM did not reve​al any issues. We will try in more details on more machines. In the meantime I can send you the 1.1.22 version - you can provide me your email address on a private message.

Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

we have not experienced such issues but we will have an eye on it. Our release tests on Win10 VM did not reve​al any issues. We will try in more details on more machines. In the meantime I can send you the 1.1.22 version - you can provide me your email address on a private message.

Regards, Ulysses