cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSP library with STM32F7

MMett
Associate III

Where can I find the DSP library for the STMF7 processors? In the CMSIS DSP Software Library documentation I read that I can use the arm_cortexM7lfsp_math.lib (Little endian and Single Precision Floating Point Unit on Cortex-M7). On the website of ST (https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32-standard-peripheral-libraries.html?querycriteria=productId=LN1939) it only goes up to F4. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There isn't an SPL. There is now the HAL, unpack the CubeF7 archive, and build the DSP libraries. ​

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Should be all the pieces you need under the HAL code trees, within the Driver CMSIS DSP branches.​

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MMett
Associate III

If I get the package: STM32F4xx_DSP_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.8.0

I only see M4 libraries in the folder: en.stm32f4_dsp_stdperiph_lib/STM32F4xx_DSP_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.8.0/Libraries/CMSIS/Lib/ARM .

I did not find any STM32F7xx_DSP_StdPeriph_Lib.

There isn't an SPL. There is now the HAL, unpack the CubeF7 archive, and build the DSP libraries. ​

MMett
Associate III

Ok, I found them, thank you!

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello,

I would like to suggest you to have a look at AN4841 (Digital Signal Processing with STM32, software expansion for STM32Cube).

You have the application note document besides to the firmware package with DSP examples for STM32F4 and STM32F7, based on STM32Cube firmware.

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-expansion-packages/x-cube-dspdemo.html

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.