cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 - Running EndNode code and modification to it

Silas Valera
Senior

Hi

I received this P-Nucleo-LRWan1 kit and I want to first load the EndNode code, I am using the I-CUBE-LRWAN with AC6.

1. Can I observe the RF signal on RF Spectrum Analyzer once the kit is working with the EndNode code?
  2. After the above test, I wan to update the code so that the EndNode stays in the sleep mode until it receives a query from server/ gateway and it then wakes up and replies back and goes back to sleep mode. How can I do that? I think the functionality would not depend on any timer anymore and would not need periodic transmission on its own. I need only bare Rx and TX functionality. How can I do that?

Appreciate your help..

Thanks in advance!

Silas

1 REPLY 1
Silas Valera
Senior

Hi

I could compile the EndNode code and flash into P-Nucleo_LRWan1 kit and run successfully.

When the code runs, I see the msgs in the vcom term. I could also see the LoRa signalin the RF spectrum analyzer for each press of "userbutton" on the Nucleo.

I am using Dragino LG01-P single channel LoRa gateway and could connect to TTN.

But at this time I am not able to receive any data on TTN.

I am also working on the second part of the application i.e. using only Rx and Tx functionality. Has anone used the setup in similar way? any help will be very much appreciated..:)

Thanks

Silas