cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with ATSlave connecting to the TTN Network.

Matthias Schranz
Associate II

Hey there

We are developing LoRa Applications based on I-CUBE-LRWAN Stack. 1.5 Years ago, i ported it into a freertos and it worked great. now i'm trying to port the newer version of the stack and i'm not able to connect to the things network. to my own gateway it isn't a problem at all and the nodes with the old firmware can connect to ttn without a problem. Now i'm running the ATSlave Example on the B-L072z-LRWAN Evaluation kit and i'm not able to connect to TheThingsNetwork either. Does anybody has the same issues? It's really strange because it worked with the old stack and now i'm confused and stuck...

7 REPLIES 7

Check that they share a common frequency plan.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Matthias Schranz
Associate II

Frequency plan is not the issue. keys, region, reception is all good.

Matthias Schranz
Associate II

Fun story... it works when i set the key manually within the comissioning.h but not if I update the keys through AT Commands...

Beaban
Associate

I've the same issue with End_Node project with L072z-LRWAN Evaluation kit and ttn.​

With ABP activation works. End node transmit and receive messages.

With OTAA activation end node joins to the network, but confirmed and unconfirmed messages aren't received by ttn.​ I've checked frequency plans and session keys and it's all ok.

I've tried with an old version of lrwan cube and it works.​

Matthias Schranz
Associate II

I had the same problem with the End_Node, but i ported the project to FreeRTOS and was not sure whether it was my mistake or not, so i switched to the ATModem-Project to just have library-code and not my own.

Beaban
Associate

I've used the End_Node example in lrwan cube 1.2.0. I've only changed commissioning.h file with my network parameters. I've also tried to disable duty cycle and ADR but sending data after OTAA doesn't work. ​

Only ABP works.​

TZami
Associate

Any success here? We are trying to connect STM32 Discovery to TTN with OTAA without success. Also in our case ABP works but OTAA doesn't. Using version I-CUBE 1.2.0