cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LowLevelLibrary without CubeMX

dcocc
Associate II

Hello, I'm an Italian guy so, please, forgive my terrible english. I want to use the LL library in the same way of the old SPL: without any other software like CubeMX. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

Davide

7 REPLIES 7

>>I want to use the LL library in the same way of the old SPL

Ok, so review the templates and examples. None of them were generated by CubeMX

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0\Projects\STM32F767ZI-Nucleo\Examples_LL

Or with a mix of HAL and LL

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0\Projects\STM32F767ZI-Nucleo\Examples_MIX

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
dcocc
Associate II

onestly I don't understand. Are there some sort of folder containing the LL library for each processor? I use STM32F103, how can I do? Thanks a lot for the answare

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @dcocc​ ,

In the similar way as described by Clive, you find LL examples for STM32F1 inthe package STM32CubeF1.

Have a look to STM32Cube_FW_F1_V1.6.1\Projects\STM32F103RB-Nucleo\Examples_LL.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

> Are there some sort of folder containing the LL library for each processor?

The LL source and .h files are in same directories as HAL .c and .h files for the same processor. Define the macro USE_FULL_LL_DRIVER in your project to use LL library (or add #defne USE_FULL_LL_DRIVER at top of every .c file before all #include's)

-- pa

>>Are there some sort of folder containing the LL library for each processor?

Yes, there is an archive containing the libraries, and multiple subdirectories for each of ST's boards. Some may or may not have LL examples, but there should be enough to be able to port to any target.

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubef1.html

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
dcocc
Associate II

thank's for the answare! I've found the Folder with the example and the Template_LL! There is all the necessary, but I don't know how to import the project inside Atollic TrueStudio! In the folder Template_LL there is not the TrueStudio folder so, what I have to do? Forgive me, I am new of this product and I don't know how it works

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @dcocc​ ,

If you open the .project file (located under SW4STM32) using Atollic, it will ask you to import project to TrueSTUDIO.

Pay attention not to have so long paths in order to avoid wrong compilation errors.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.