cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I found a driver issue?

Ricardo Hassan
Associate III

Greetings,

I'm using an STM32L496. I have a peripheral connected to PE11, which I have configured as an interrupt on the rising edge. I have another circuit connected to PA11, which is normally an input. So far no problem. In order to do a self test, I briefly configure PA11 to a rising interrupt as well, then when the test is over I switch it back to an input. This has the side effect of also disabling the interrupt on PE11. I have to explicitly reconfigure the GPIO settings for PE11 to get the interrupt working again. It seems like there is an issue in the HAL driver that is failing to handle the GPIO port correctly. Has anyone seen this behavior?

Ricardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not really the EXTI can only deal with one GPIO Bank per pin position. ie 11 can be ONE OF A, B, C, D, E , F ,G, etc. You get to manage which, the driver doesn't get to remember, the GPIO Init structure is transient.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Not really the EXTI can only deal with one GPIO Bank per pin position. ie 11 can be ONE OF A, B, C, D, E , F ,G, etc. You get to manage which, the driver doesn't get to remember, the GPIO Init structure is transient.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..