cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to impelement MP34DT01 on B-L475E-IOT01A1 with Cloud Generic Example?

Sim Be
Associate

Hello,

right now I am struggling on implemeting the two buildt in MP34DT01 MEMS microphones on the B-L475E-IOT01A1 eval board while using the existing Cloud Generic Example Code. I think my biggest problem right now is to get teh DFSDM running as I get a little bit lost in the existing project structure. So my question is, if someone already implemented those microphones in the given code example and can run me through or provide some source/header files.

Kind regards

Simon

7 REPLIES 7
SSom
Associate II

Hi

The BSP driver for B-L475E-IOT01A1 does not contain the audio functionalities. I tried with the bsp audio driver for the l476 board, but that doesn't seem to work. If you have figured out how to do this, it would be very helpful if you could share some sample code.

Thanks

ENIT_18
Associate II

Hi,

Same issue. I want to use the microphone "MP34DT01" with the "B-L475e-IOT01A2" but I didn't find how.

Thanks.

Have you tried adapting the DFSDM audio example from the firmware package? STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.13.0/Projects/32L476GDISCOVERY/Examples/DFSDM/DFSDM_AudioRecord

If yes, what are the issues you are facing?

Not yet. I'll try to do it this week. Did you adapt it and did it work for you?

KNg.13
Associate II

Hi, I am facing the same issue. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi all, there is a tutorial here on how to use STM32L4 DFSDM peripheral, if this can be of your help. regards

Hi did you try the method and did it work?