cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32f469i-disco Applications demo image is not displayed,how to solve?

ac.2
Associate II

I have a stm32f469i-disco board. I compile the stm32f469i-disco demo application st\en.stm32cubef4\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.21.0\Projects\STM32469I-Discovery\Applications\STemWin\STemWin_HelloWorld\EWARM, Compiled successfully and downloaded to the development board, the LED blinking instructions program is running, but the LCD does not display any text or graphics. But I use st-link utility to download STM32469I-Disco_Demo_V1.2.0_FULL.hex, which was pre-compiled in STM32CUBE-FW, directly. The development board can display pictures and text when the download is successful. So I can exclude hardware circuit problems. Who can give me a hint, why I compiled APP demo with IAR and downloaded to the development board, can not display graphics, text and pictures?Thanks a lot!

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

Which IAR version are you using ?

If you are using an older IAR version, please try to switch to the latest one.

Please, keep us informed about your progress.

With Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
ac.2
Associate II

0690X000006BwQmQAK.pngThank you for your reply. The IAR version I used is like above.

0690X000006BwQwQAK.png

​I compile the project stemwin_helloworld,I can generate HEX files, but there is a warning as shown above.Program downloaded into the development board and run, LCD does not display any text.