cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error instantiating RTE components Error #542: API '::Board Support.LED:1.0.0(API)' required by component 'Keil.STM32F4-Discovery::Board Support:LED:2.0.0' is missing

RVarm
Associate

I'm using Windows 10 and arm KEIL IDE along with STM32F407G-DISCOVERY board. I'm a very beginner and trying to do something with LED. I'm stuck at the initial stage itself.

I have a problem with the LED API in the Board Support Package in the setup process. I tried to install two different DFPs using the Pack Installer ( latest version: 2.13.0 and little older version 2.11.0). But with both of them I see errors. Can someone please help

Error instantiating RTE components

Error #542: API '::Board Support.LED:1.0.0(API)' required by component 'Keil.STM32F4-Discovery::Board Support:LED:2.0.0' is missing

0690X000006Bw2fQAC.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

What happens if you click the Resolve button?

-- pa

RVarm
Associate

Thanks for the response. It doesn't do anything just simply remains as it is. At other other places while I was doing setup process when there was Yellow colored check mark and when I clicked on Resolve, it then fixed the problem automatically but here it's RED colored warning maybe something more intense so it cannot resolve automatically on it's own

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Maybe Keil support can help you to find the needed pack.

-- pa