cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample projects for TRUEStudio for the STM32L4R9I Eval board?

erussell
Associate II

I am just starting with the STM32L4R9I Eval board (moving from a Kinetis CM4 processor). I would like to try TRUEStudio. I've downloaded STMCubeL4 and the latest TRUEStudio 9.01 but don't see any TRUEStudio sample projects in the STMCubeL4 firmware package file structure, only EWARM, MDK, and SW4STM32. The getting started documentation indicates that there should be example projects for TRUEStudio. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

ST deprecated support for Atollic some time ago, and hasn't reinstated it.

Perhaps you can import the Eclipse Workspaces from SW4STM32?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
erussell
Associate II

That seems surprising since ST bought Atollic. I have IAR so I'll start there.

Thank you for the response!

They did it before they bought it, the jaded analysis suggests that was a tactical move. I suspect support will return to some fanfare later.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

If I were the tool-chain business I'm **** sure the product would be able to load/import projects from all the competitors product the day we started shipping it.

erussell
Associate II

Agreed. You were right about starting from SW4STM32 though. Those projects open just fine in Atollic v.9.01 with an automatic conversion.