cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting multiple errors by running examples

Hi guys , I downloaded the examples and I am simply trying to compile the toggle led example

en.stm32cubef0\STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32F042K6-Nucleo\Examples\GPIO\GPIO_IOToggle\Src

I opened the project and this is the structure:

If I try to Download on the board with the Run and Debug options I receive the message that it is unable to Launch.

Any suggestions?

8 REPLIES 8

I think you can't see the images I copied in the first message so I upload here:

0690X000006BuMjQAK.png0690X000006BuMoQAK.png

Can't speak to SW4STM32/Eclipse, not my deal.

Projects should build as is.

Project needs to build completely before you can download and run.

When you copy in LED3_GPIO_CLK_ENABLE(); you should perhaps look at where you're copying it from, and where the macro is actually defined, like in an include file you're not using/providing.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hello, of course the project is built before downloaded. However, I don't see why it says there are no recent launches and cannot proceed. I am building an embedded project provided by the STM itself. I think they need to make a straightforward guide for a beginner.

Try Keil or IAR, tend to work more robustly and seemlessly than Eclispe/OpenOCD stuff.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

>>Hello, of course the project is built before downloaded.

Your original post inferred you just launched, and subsequent builds failed with errors.

https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/user_manual/1b/03/1b/b4/88/20/4e/cd/DM00105928.pdf/files/DM00105928.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00105928.pdf

T J
Lead

I use Visual Studio with GDB extensions... very easy to work with. but cost $150

Khouloud GARSI
Lead II

Hello @marshall.5346662343094072E12​ ,

As suggested by Clive, you may refer to UM1727 to correctly import your project into the IDE you're using.

Khouloud.