cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32f746G - Discovery - Audio Pins

Avan.7
Associate II

Hi

I am having issues with playing sound through the audio out jack. I have gone through the BSP examples but what's lacking for me is the correct setup of the pins.

At the moment I have set up -

SAI2 Block A (Master) - (I2S/PCM enabled)

I2C3

I2S3

DMA for SAI2 Block A

Am I missing anything with regards to the correct initialization in regards to getting audio to play out through my speakers?

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

You can start with the audio example available in the STM32CubeF7, it will help you on your configuration: STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Applications\Audio\Audio_playback_and_record and you find more details on how to use it in the readme.txt file.

You should follow the STM32F746xx datasheet and UM1907 for your assignments for each pin.

With Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

You can start with the audio example available in the STM32CubeF7, it will help you on your configuration: STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Applications\Audio\Audio_playback_and_record and you find more details on how to use it in the readme.txt file.

You should follow the STM32F746xx datasheet and UM1907 for your assignments for each pin.

With Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen