cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any examples or documentation for implementing USB data storage device with an SD card using SDIO?

BPROR
Associate

I'm trying this on a Nulceo-L452. I'm using CubeMX 4.26.1

5 REPLIES 5

STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.12.0\Projects\STM32L476G-EVAL\Applications\USB_Device\MSC_Standalone\readme.txt

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

USB data storage obviously isn't SDIO. Is this a SD card in USB reader?

>>USB data storage obviously isn't SDIO. Is this a SD card in USB reader?

This is a Mass Storage Controller (MSC, USBSTOR) implementation using a microSD card as the backing storage medium.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
eBirdman
Senior

Those examples are listed among all STM32L4Cube examples in this document from ST:

https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/application_note/group0/09/77/32/19/96/59/4c/1e/DM00209748/files/DM00209748.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00209748.pdf

search them using either microSD or FatFs_uSD keywords . They are not USB stick but SDIO as you want it. Also the STM development boards are listed to point where to find those examples in Cube library. Examples provided for RTOS app and non RTOS app.

eBirdman
Senior

very long URL... the name of the doc if you need to search for it is: AN4726 Application note

STM32Cube firmware examples for STM32L4 Series