cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to program firmware and use Unicleo-GUI

BDoon
Associate II

I have recently purchased an STM32F767ZIT6 Nucleo kit, as well as an X-Nucleo-IKS01A2 MEMS expansion board. I installed Unicleo-GUI, and downloaded the X-CUBE-MEMS1 software. I can't figure out how to get firmware to run on the board though. I dropped a couple of .bin files into the appropriate location (although all of the folders in the Projects/Multi/Applications directory seem to only have folders for STM32F401RE-Nucleo, STM32L152RE-Nucleo, and STM32L476RG-Nucleo...). When I click on "Program", the LEDs on the board cycle, but when the program gets to the "Waiting for firmware response" section, it never gets a response.

I don't care what firmware I even run, I'd just like to see the Unicleo GUI talk to my board. Right now all I have is "Firmware Description: Unknown".

1 REPLY 1

@ST Community​  Please move to an appropriate forum/venue, and engage staff

X-Cube releases tend to support a subset of STM32 families and boards, if you can't port the software start with working/supported combinations.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..