cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0 may have a bug

DRuss.5
Associate II

In the file \STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0\Drivers\STM32F7xx_HAL_Driver\Src\stm32f7xx_hal_pcd.c at line 144 is the instruction:  assert_param(IS_PCD_ALL_INSTANCE(hpcd->Instance))

However, I cannot find the macro IS_PCD_ALL_INSTANCE defined anywhere. Note that in STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.11.0, this macro was defined in \STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.11.0\Drivers\STM32F7xx_HAL_Driver\Src\stm32f7xx_hal_pcd.h at line 315 and 316.

12 REPLIES 12

Would appear to be missing

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Beni1
Associate II

Same issue here with v1.12.0:

Drivers/STM32F7xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32f7xx_hal_pcd.c:154: undefined reference to `IS_PCD_ALL_INSTANCE'

MVigni
Associate II

Same issue here

Me too. It was in v1.11.0 and it is missing in 1.12.0

Is there a way to revert a project? How about rolling back Cube to 4.26?

Doesn't CubeMX let you remove things? Could swear it did. Back out F7 1.12.0

Anyway got a large mirror of CubeMX releases here, and libraries.

DRuss.5
Associate II

Thanks for the confirmations. I couldn't figure out where to submit bug reports, so was hoping ST would see this. If anyone could point me to a better place to submit, I would appreciate it.

As you can see, this bug only matters when assertions are enabled, which I typically do. But I also use quite a bit of my own assertions so I have disabled ST's assertions for now.

This is as good a place as any. Will flag it. @STOne-32

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello,

This regression issue is tracked internally and should be fixed in coming versions of STM32CubeF7 package.

Sorry for such inconvenience.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Bug is still there in V1.14.0 !