Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase of SPC560 MCU

ssk
Associate II
Posted on April 06, 2015 at 12:56

Hello Members,

I am trying to purchase 10 SPC560D40L3 MCU for building my product prototype. I tried placing the order with ST. I was directed to ST vendor. Even after accepting a lead time of

24 weeks,

I am unable to get any clear communication from either ST or vendor for the arrival of the MCU devices. Has anyone tried to buy this or any other SPC560 MCU? What is your experience? I am worried for the production time because if the MCUs are not getting available on time, this may hamper my product launch.

I even tried to book few samples for this MCU but there also no clear communication from ST and hence decided to go for purchase.

Has anyone experienced similar for SPC560 series MCU? Any suggestion or help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike.

#spc560-mcu
2 REPLIES 2
Piero BURATTI
Associate II
Posted on April 08, 2015 at 16:32

Hello Mike,

I'm in charge of SPC56 MCU mass market. I would like to better understand your need to support you at the best.

since we will probably touch some business details I'll contact you directly at your mail address

regards

Piero

jamesteske9
Associate II
Posted on April 08, 2015 at 17:14

We use 100K and more SPC560P series annually.  Long lead times are unfortuneately typical.  Stick to it.