Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F407+SSD1963+STemWin

giovani
Associate II
Posted on September 15, 2015 at 20:02

Hello!

We developed a board with STM32F407 and a 7'' TFT with SSD1963, when this board was projected we didn't know STemWin library and the bus interface was connected on I/O pins like this:

SSD1963     --->    STM32F407IG

DB0...DB15 --->    PE0....PE15

CS               --->      PD2

DC               --->      PD3

RD                --->     PD0

WR               --->     PD1

TE                 --->     PD5

We want to know if is there a way to configure this pins to use with stemwin library or we have to route again our board to use other pins like the ones used on STM324xG-EVAL?

Thanks,

Giovani

#ssd1963-stm32f407-stemwin
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on September 15, 2015 at 20:28

Well no amount of pin configuration is going to connect this to the FSMC in the form of an external bus.

You'll have to look at some of the other examples, and port your register and frame buffer reading/writing code into one of the EVAL examples that uses a similar controller arrangement. I think this abstraction is separate from the STemWin portion itself. And of course you can buy the full libraries from Segger.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
giovani
Associate II
Posted on September 15, 2015 at 21:55

Thanks Clive,

we will connect to FSMC  in the form of an external bus, after test with stemwin library and then produce new board if it meet our needs.