Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usb Audio example for Discovery F303

nefarius2001-stm
Associate
Posted on July 23, 2013 at 17:56

Hi there,

I'm getting started with USB. So I downloaded the STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib_V4.0.0 and played around with the examples. I already used the Virtual COM port sucessfully on the discovery board and also included the functionality in my own project with an STM32F373. Everything fine here.

Now I wanted to start using the audio class. I looked at the Audio_Speaker example project and tailored it to my hardware. It is correctly recognized as a speaker - but I get error messages on the PC when I try to play something. I already found out that no ''High priority'' interrupts occur. After the first talk to the PC there are only ''SOF''-interrupts...

Can anyone give me hints?

The best way to help me would be give me any audio example code (e.g. the Audio_Speaker example?) that is working on the Discovery F3 board. If I have working code I can search for the parts I missed myself. I only need the USB part, outputting the data to the DAC is then no problem any more.

I could also make a project with all changes I think are necessary, if someone would like inspect it. (My current project already has several changes making it probably harder to think into for others)

Kind regards,

Kajetan

#audio-usb-discovery-f3
0 REPLIES 0