Did you mean: 

C:\SPC5Studio\ude Missing folder

pietro23
Associate
Posted on October 10, 2013 at 15:11

I'm evaluating SPC5 studio.

I have installed :

1) SPC5 Studio 1.3 downloaded form st site

2) SPC5-UDESTK (128K limited edition) file ude-4-00-09-spc5-udestk.exe downloaded form http://www.pls-mc.com/spc5-udestk

In both instruction (st and pls) I found :

''Run setup.exe and follow in the installing instructions. The SPC5-UDE/STK starterkit version will be installed into the directory

C:\SPC5Studio\ude ''

But I haven't run.exe and nor st_spc5studio nor pls_ude_... create the C:\SPC5Studio\ude folder.

Where I can found a complete project with a configured debugger example?

Thanks for any useful response

Best Regards

PDP
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on October 11, 2013 at 11:57

Hi,

The UDE debugger has to be installed separately, not necessarily under c:\SPC5Studio\UDE, you can use the default path if you like.

All projects in SPC5Studio do contain a debug project inside, there is an UDE subdirectory in *each* project. In order to start a debug session:

1) Compile the demo.

2) Open the ./UDE directory into the project (from the Eclipse project explorer).

3) Double click on the ./UDE/debug.wsx

The UDE desktop will open, wait some seconds while it initializes and when the flash dialog opens press the ''Program All'' button. After programming the flash, close the dialogs and the debugger is ready, press the resume button and the program will stop at a break point in the main() function, you can then press resume again or single step into the program.

Giovanni

pietro23
Associate
Posted on December 11, 2013 at 10:49

Hi,

I'm back in spc5studio evaluation,

Now I can compile without problems and I can debug.

Thanks,

Is there some sample code without any abstraction layer, that is totally unfit for my application that needs misra C.

Best regards,

Pietro