Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating drivers

sebastian
Associate
Posted on July 17, 2013 at 15:16

Hi,

I want to explore the SPC5 Studio. Therefore I created a new SPC5 C/C++ Makefile project. In the configuration.xml I added via the graphical editor a ''STMicroelectronics SPC560B/Cxx Platform Component''.

To this component I added a ''SPC5-HAL SPC560BCxx OS-Less Runtime Package Component''. In one of its sub-components (''SPC5-HAL Portable HAL Component'') I tried to activate some drivers. But there are only two drivers configurable (''PAL'' and ''Serial''). All other drivers can't be selected.

(1) My first question is now whether I forgot something important to activate other drivers or is there an other way to do that.

(2) Second I wanted to request if there are some more documentations about the SPC5 Studio than those which can be found in the Studio itself.

Best regards,<
1 REPLY 1
Posted on July 18, 2013 at 09:43

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for the feedback.

The set of the drivers is not yet complete, in next version 1.2 (within two weeks) we will have more drivers and the set is planned to be completed in version 1.3 (end of September).

About documentation, version 1.3 will contain internal documentation. In the meanwhile you can refer to this page of the high level API documentation:

http://chibios.sourceforge.net/html/group___i_o.html