Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPIO_Remap_SWJ_Disable Issue

benedikt
Associate II
Posted on August 08, 2013 at 23:20

Hey guy's !

[I'd like to apologize for my bad englisch] I think I've made two mistakes in a row... First, I designed a STM32 Board with the usage of the Pin PA.15 - which is remapped after Reset as JTDI. UnfortunatelyI realised this mistake after completing the hardware part of my project - so i had to look for a software solution. I wrote a code with usage of :

GPIO_PinRemapConfig(GPIO_Remap_SWJ_Disable, ENABLE);

This one works perfect. I am able to use Pin PA.15 as GPIO - BUT I'm no longer able to load a new code to the STM I'm using Keil µVision 4 and it's telling me that ''No Target connected'' I'm using a STM32F100VBT6B. I programm the Chip with a STM32 Discovery Board using the SWD Pins. Any idea what I can do in this situation? Is it possible to erase the programm stored in the STM32? Is it possible to use PA.15 as GPIO and SWD for programming and debugging? Thanks in advance! #stm32-jtag-swd-gpio-reuse
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on August 09, 2013 at 02:03

Pull BOOT0 High at reset, should permit you to recover the part, and erase the user code.

Just disable the JTAG, and not the SWD

*     @arg GPIO_Remap_SWJ_JTAGDisable  : JTAG-DP Disabled and SW-DP Enabled

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
benedikt
Associate II
Posted on August 10, 2013 at 09:51

Thank you ! 

Changes and recovery worked perfectly!