cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDA7498MV

ravi_bv
Associate
Posted on August 21, 2013 at 10:19

I was going through the data sheet of the above mentiones Amp, can any one explain me the need for  frequency shift in TDA7498MV

2 REPLIES 2
Nickname14663_O
Associate II
Posted on February 14, 2014 at 13:17

Hello Ravi,

This forum is dedicated to operational amplifiers, comparators and current sensing products.

In order to be more efficient with appropriate answers, another e2e forum has been created for audio amplifiers.

In order to have an accurate answer by our audio support team, would it be possible to copy/paste your question to the related forum please ?

Here is the hyperlink shortcut :

https://my.st.com/public/STe2ecommunities/analog/Lists/Audio%20Amplifiers/AllItems.aspx

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Sylvain

Nickname1623_O
Associate II
Posted on February 18, 2014 at 05:13

hi Ravi,

normally for audio mini combo application , an AM radio tuner will be considered , especially for North and South American region customer, due to TDA7498MV is a class D amplifier and operating frequency is around 310KHz, then AM radio tuner could recieve some fake station that cased by 310Khz PWM harmonic frequency components . with frquency shift feature , system designer could adjust operating frequency when AM radio tuning frequency is close to harmonic of 310Khz , then overcome fake station issue.

Thanks