Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR95HF error code 4

duncan
Associate II
Posted on September 25, 2013 at 16:57

occasionally when I send a

CR95HFDll_SendReceive 

command, I get error code 4 back. 5 I understand - the USB is not connected, so I simply reconnect, but 4 is a communication error. How can I recover from this in my program? (it does not matter whether a tag is there or now) as currently the only way I can do it is by resetting the computer or running the ST M24LRxx application.

#cr95hf #select-protocol
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anais GALLIGANI
Senior II
Posted on September 26, 2013 at 14:23

Hello,

Due to answer 4 or 5, it might be linked to the USB that has lost the control.

In the software, when you are connecting again the DEMO-CR95HF-A to the USB with the command   « reconnect »,  the DEMO-CR95HF-A is connected again to the computer.

The issue might be linked to the protocol selection  used (ISO 15693 protocol_select), has been lost.

You might try the procedure to “reconnect�? with a select protocol procedure in order to be sure the CR95HF is well configured.

I hope this might help you,

Best regards,

Have a nice day,

ST NFC/RFID Dynamic tag support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anais GALLIGANI
Senior II
Posted on September 26, 2013 at 14:23

Hello,

Due to answer 4 or 5, it might be linked to the USB that has lost the control.

In the software, when you are connecting again the DEMO-CR95HF-A to the USB with the command   « reconnect »,  the DEMO-CR95HF-A is connected again to the computer.

The issue might be linked to the protocol selection  used (ISO 15693 protocol_select), has been lost.

You might try the procedure to “reconnect�? with a select protocol procedure in order to be sure the CR95HF is well configured.

I hope this might help you,

Best regards,

Have a nice day,

ST NFC/RFID Dynamic tag support

duncan
Associate II
Posted on October 01, 2013 at 15:31

Hi there,

yes you are correct. resetting the protocol gets rid of the problem. Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated!